Elite Construction Rentals is a $12 million dollar company that provides customers with the convenience and reliability of “one-stop-shopping” for all equipment, tools, supplies and general trade services for any construction project. Elite Construction Rentals stands out in a very competitive field because of our proven track record of doing what we promise in a timely fashion and with great results.
PRIMARY JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS OPEN POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide all manner of heavy construction, light construction, carpentry, support, demolition, revision, maintenance, repair and all manner of directed ‘other’ duties that present relative to all phases of preconstruction, construction and final detailing of a given project.
- Duties can be that of constructing frames, structures, walls and complete buildings. Construction materials may be manually presented to specific work points or can be presented by forklift.
- Carpenter works in parallel with the contracted entities providing construction services. This worker may be called upon to assist contractors relative to given needs, addresses small projects not contracted.
- May have to receive, stack, store and potentially relocate given construction materials in order to provide given tasks or clear areas as need dictates.
- The carpenter can use all manner of assistive devices in terms of buckets, hand trucks, push carts and fork lift to accomplish given tasks.
- Duties can also include tasks associated with weather demands, such as clearing snow, monitoring and removal of infiltrated water and moisture, and preventing water damage from rain.
- This position can work alone or as part of a crew of various numbers with and without supervision, and is expected to both carry out directed tasks and to also independently sustain productivity by performing routine duties and tasks without guidance.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of a variety of general construction-related experience
Our team is made up of carpenters, trade specialists, laborers, estimators, mechanics, drivers, project managers, administrators and others who are dedicated to following our core values:
- Perseverance — Dedicated to fulfill customer needs by overcoming any challenges
- Leadership — By setting examples for others to follow, we lead with vision, accountability, coaching and mentoring
- Integrity — We stand by our work and our wordThis is a result of taking time to hire the best people available for each position — and offering attractive employee packages.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance / Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive salaries
- Ongoing training and education
- A great work environment
- Equal opportunity and room for career growth and advancement
Job Type: Full-time
- Carpentry: 5 years